21 July 2013

Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder

Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder
50 Bridge road
Richmond Vic 3121

T: (03) 9421 2808

Richmond Hill Café and Larder on Urbanspoon

Homestyle baked beans w smoked ham hock & tomato ragout with grilled comte cheese, caramelised onion relish and toasted soliders $19.50 (+poached egg $23).


Potato & spring onion rosti w smoked salmon, two poached eggs, spinach pistou sauce, cantalet cheese fondue and grain mustard $18.50. 

Papa Fung and I came here one quiet Monday morning before I had to go to work. I can't believe I haven't been here before because it has... hands down the BEST baked beans I've ever tried. So rich, tasty, addictive, rich, flavoursome... it was absolutely delicious!! I didn't want to share it at all and it kept me full all day. My dad's rosti wasn't bad either, but the baked beans definitely outshone it.

I can see Richmond Hill being one of my go-to brunch joints as I had a positive experience here. Service was quick and lovely, food was very nice too! Like most melbourne brunch places, I've heard this place does have an insane queue during the weekends, so come early or a weekday to avoid the wait! 


No comments :

Post a Comment