24 June 2013

Mocha Jo's

Mocha Jo's
87 Kingsway
Glen Waverley Vic 3150

T: (03) 9560 8444

Mocha Jo's on Urbanspoon


First date sticky date ~$10.90. Perfect dessert to eat on a cold winter night! It is served in a slice rather then pudding, but nonetheless, nice size to share between two or by yourself even! 

I'll admit I never travel out to Glen Waverley because it's so far out. But when I do, I always make sure I come here to eat the sticky date!! Mocha Jo's is a chilled cafe to catch up with friends, especially because it is open till late too. Definitely worth coming by if you're in the area and wanting something sweet. 

Note: From the times I've come here (around dessert time), it does get packed but the wait is never too long. 

1 comment :

  1. Sticking date 'slice' is so good at Mocha Jo's !!!! Definitely a hotspot for late night chills.

    ReplyDelete