27 June 2013

Le Petite Gateau

Le Petite Gateau
458 Little Collins st
Melbourne Vic 3000

T: (03) 9944 8893

Le Petit Gateau on Urbanspoon

Front: Cosmopolitan (White chocolate cheesecake and carrot cake base with raspberry topping) $8.50 Back: Brownie and passionfruit chocolate gateau $8.50. 

Le Petite Gateau is without a doubt one of my favourite French patisserie/cake store located in the heart of the CBD. During the other times I've had their cakes, I definitely enjoyed the white chocolate cheesecake or the brownie and passionfruit chocolate gateau which are perfect for birthdays or special occasions. They also have a large assortment of freshly made patisseries made fresh everyday too. In my opinion, it's a perfect cafe where you can unwind, catch up with friends over a slice (or several) of their delicious cakes!


1 comment :

  1. Thank you kindly for your review.

    I'll put your blog on my public Facebook

    @pierrickboyer on twitter & instagram

    https://www.facebook.com/ChefPierrickBoyer

    https://www.facebook.com/LePetitGateauMelbourne

    ReplyDelete